Saturday, November 7, 2020

The best, best friend, Kajal Thareja!

Back in 2016, aged 18 Sakshi, got someone she could actually rely on, whom she could trust more than herself. She got a person who she thought will never leave. From the moment she noticed the efforts that were made just for her smile, she was pretty sure that Kajal is meant to be her best friend. She just didn’t know it yet.

The best, best friend, Kajal Thareja!

It was the very first day of college, she spotted Kajal while going for classes. She was so pretty, a proper Punjabi girl with a sweet voice. She had worn specs and was sitting on the second last bench, just in front of her!

She was a bit shy to initiate conversation, so Sakshi had to do that. She went into her room in the hostel and spoke continuously for half an hour. That was just a moment between an extremely introvert and an extrovert.

Well, time passed and they got to know they can actually be good friends! 


The best, best friend, Kajal Thareja!


Hello Readers, This is Sakshi Mishra. It's 8th of November, Kajal's birthday, and I feel this is a perfect day to write for this crazy girl.

The best, best friend, Kajal Thareja!

Once I casually said that I don’t like loud, decorative celebrations, I don’t like people hooting and wasting cakes. I just need 1 friend, 1 pastry, 1 candle, and lots of love. Approx a month later, I got a surprise, she switched off the light and blew the candle. She had a truffle pastry in her hands. The atmosphere was exactly how I wanted. There was no noise at all, just the truffle and our endless talks.

That moment, I realized she was always meant to be my best friend, I just didn’t know it earlier.


There were many incidents like this. Even the smallest wish of mine was fulfilled beautifully.

I may not be able to tell her how special she is, so I chose this way.

The best, best friend, Kajal Thareja!
The best, best friend, Kajal Thareja!

The best, best friend, Kajal Thareja!

 

Well, I have many friends. Some of them are studious, some are careless, and some are stylish while some are simple. Some of them are creative, some feel sleepy the whole day

Some are well- mannered and some are abusive.

Many of them are entertaining while many are boring

But, Kajal..she had all of these qualities

She is one of the most fun-loving people I met, but wait. She is one of the toppers of our batch.

The best, best friend, Kajal Thareja!

Dear Kajal,

You always say that once classes will start, or new people will arrive, I will stop missing you, but deep inside I know even if I make thousands of new friends, they can never fill the space you had in my life.

I don’t know how to tell you that I cannot love anyone the way I loved you, I cannot pamper friends they way I did for you, I cannot cook for anyone, I cannot cry on any shoulder except yours, and I know I cannot share my weaknesses and insecurities with anyone else than you.

 

I miss you, I miss you very badly. I want to go canteen in night pajamas again, I want to watch late-night movies, I want to cook Maggie for you, I want to criticize you again, I want to share my stuff with you, I want to go on an outing with you again and show my right on everything you have.

I promise, you will be my last best friend. Even if I change, even if we would not talk, or I get busy with new people around, I will still be my favorite person.

 

I want to share your lipsticks. I want you to wear that scary eye makeup again.

I know you will be there for me I trust you, but I don’t trust myself if I would be able to stay without you or not.

No one felt me the way you did. No other than you can hear me 24*7, no one can keep my secrets safer than me. None can give new stuff to use first, No other person wasted her weekends for my waxing. No other person enjoyed my happiness. No other best friend can be better than you.


Not everyone can give me life suggestion even if her own life is messed up, no one can handle my mood swings, no one took care of me during illness, none fought for me, no one cried for me, none believed me the way you did.

The best, best friend, Kajal Thareja!

Happy Birthday Panda
You are the best, best friend. Thanks for coming into my life. I love you!!







 

 

15 comments:

  1. This is beautiful I luv u nd I miss u too... Thnku for justifying the emotion of friendship everytime... Nt me bt u r the best❤❤❤❤❤❤😊😊😊😊thnku frnd being there for me always nd always helping me😘😘😘I could not tell u how special u r to me... Thnku meri kitpit❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. All things are sweet and bright. May you have a lovely birthday Night. May your birthday be as beautiful, wonderful as you are. ... On this day of happiness and joy, I'd like to wish you a lifetime full of success, because a person as amazing as you, deserves all of their dreams to come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday god bless you dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish U A Very Happy Birthday Kajal Thareja πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday beautiful god bless you
    ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy bday kajal di..God bless u both may this fndship live long

    ReplyDelete
  7. K...s...k...s....k...s...k....s...k........

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is called true friend πŸ‘­

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are rare species together! I can feel the density of your words... Happy for both of you...My blessings πŸ’πŸ™Œ
    Abhishek Jaiswal

    ReplyDelete
  10. The photos are showing the remarkable friendship you had with your best friend, Kajal. You may have another best friend, but the Kajal will always be on the list. Thanks for sharing your wonderful memories about you and your best friend with us. Your article is a beautiful way to honor your best friend on her birthday.������

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sakshi misha be a part of a writing community and get appriciation for your words

    Community: https://uotemaker.in

    or you can download it from Play Store

    https://www.onelink.to/qmaker

    ReplyDelete
  12. Share your words with Quote Creator https://www.onelink.to/qmaker

    ReplyDelete