Thursday, October 1, 2020

You have been reading me, but now you will get to know me!

You have been reading me, but now you will get to know me!

 I know this is too late to post an introductory post of mine. Posting a view of my life, and the people behind my writings, after 14 appreciated blogs, might look silly, but still, I feel I should share how I started. Going back to my rustic root, let me take you to my childhood.

Growth/ Values/ Upbringing/ Principles all we get from our family. So, growing up in a joint family of 11 members, which had excellent ethics, was a blessing. I got my superhero in childhood only. My father, who is an advocate by profession, was a responsible and broad-minded man. A guy who helped his wife at every stage, helped her complete her education and get a dignified job, never got jealous of her success, appreciated her achievements, and trusted more than she did to herself, wow!! That was the first image I noticed about a man when I got my senses. I wondered, how could someone manage his studies, manage to top and get scholarships, manages his job, take care of family, and still chose to be calm and motivate his wife to study more and more, or rather, I say, boost her to achieve what she wanted.

If this is how men are, I should have born as a man, I wondered always! 


On the other hand, I saw my mom, who is a teacher and an advocate, was just perfect; a lady who scored well in academics but never was a book worm. While turning the old albums, I got introduced to so many qualities that she had! Pointing a picture, mom told me she was an NCC cadet, pointing to the another, she explained the outfit she was wearing, it was a Punjabi look for performance on the theme Incredible India. I was so shocked to see the same person who is good at sports, painting, dancing, singing (in a picture, she was presenting QAWALI with her group). Aha! It doesn’t end here only; cooking delicious food was one of the other qualities. Being helpful to everyone, having lots of patience and calmness are the qualities everyone likes about her. Managing office and home well, she was she, my first ideal, I wanted to be like!


So, I always knew I was the one lucky child who had a great family. Till 10th boards, life was fun. In a small village in Bihar, I was so happy in my world. Exploring the facilities I had and giving my best were giving spices to life. It even became better when I scored 95% on 10th boards; well, it was a good number. But that is where the trouble started, got admission to science, and loving arts was terrible. A girl who is an art student psychologically, but pursuing higher studies in science, got stuck between decisions and regrets. Unfortunately, I could not score more than 74% in high school and could not also clear any competitive exams I had been preparing for 2 years. 


 I got admission to the pharmacy, after the very first year, I realized I never wanted to study this or continue with such a stream which focuses on healthcare. I thought I could be anything, a management student/ air hostess/ journalist but not a pharmacist. I could have explored arts/crafts/designing/blogging but not science experiments. 

So when I came to GLA University, Mathura, I was not sure, and still, I had to continue to a course called “B.Pharm.” Many times, I thought to back out and do something I wished to do. But that is not easy, especially, if you belong to a middle-class family. Wasting a whole year was something I could not afford anyway. Moreover, I knew if I have to stay in Mathura, I have to continue in pharmacy only. So, I moved on. 


The motive of joining GLA University was “overall development.” Keeping it in mind, I explored everything I could. I became part of Literario, the literature club, Poetry club, The Saturangle, debate club, Prism, the newspaper of university, GLAD time, the magazine of the university, Athletics, and many more! 

It’s been four years now; I am 2020 pass out pharmacy graduate who is pursuing M.Pharm from GLA University again. But this time, I am sure and confident about what I am pursuing and enjoying the field I chose for the first time. 

The change was bought by my family, university, my department, faculties, friends, coaches, wardens, and who supported me or loved me during that period. I never knew I would be recognized, promoted, supported, and helped this much. 


When I started blogging, I was not much confident, but these lovely people supported me like a family. From childhood friends, coaching friends, college friends, and even strangers helped me to write better and appreciated my content. 


Thank you so much, everyone. My writing may not be able to show my gratitude towards your readers, but trust me, I feel so lucky to have such a lovely circle around. Wherever I went, I was loved; whatever I did, I was guided. 


Sakshimishrablogs.blogspot wouldn’t exist without you. It’s your visits to this webpage that keeps me writing more and more.

Every time, I get a comment at the end of a post, it’s like getting a little gift. I love hearing from you, having your pieces of advice and opinions. Never hesitate to reach out to me.

So, from the bottom of my heart, Thank You!

 

25 comments:

  1. Keep this tendency of paying gratitude and u will do wonders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful reading. You wrote systematically and captured all moments in thoughts.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good
    Wish u happy life ahead and i love reading your blogs.Personally i feel that the words you choose comes from your heart and u picturise it very well.Go ahead we are always there to help and support you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely narrated. Blessings.
    Rohitas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Sakshi. Keep up the good work.

    From Mukul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blogs always touch my hearts...great thought....👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice dii😊 you are a great personality I have ever seen 😍 till now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loads of love Sakshi...keep shining👏

    ReplyDelete
  9. Noble arrangement of words keep it up my child

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wao just amazing
    Keep it up dear👍keep writing 👍

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an inspiring gift you are!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done yrr...keep it up....proud too bee your friend🥰🥰❤️❤️😇😇

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post Sakshi. I am glad to know your journey to the world of writing and poetry. It's amazing how you have managed to explore so many things with loving people around you. Thank you very much for sharing🙂

    ReplyDelete
  15. January 7, 2021 1301 p.m. Austin,Texas. Hi Sakshi. I just finished reading your story and added my likes...all three. Wonderful writing and dialogue kept me interested all the way through! I wish I was more like your Dad. I hope to come back to your page and read some more. thanx your inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice blog. I hope you enjoy your chosen field. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete